Leave a Loving Legacy...
With three generations of Olthofs helping families endure the death of their loved ones, we have the experience needed to navigate this somber time. Family-owned and operated, we have been an integral part of the community for almost 70 years!
• Our entire facility is handicapped accessible and spacious.
• A children's room is available for parents and children that may need a break where games, toys and books are provided.
• We are the only funeral home in Chemung County with an ON-SITE crematorium to meet your needs with ease and convenience.
• Parking is never a concern in our parking lot which accommodates 80+ vehicles, including handicap spaces right next to the door.
• To help with this difficult time we offer pre-planning by appointment with any one of our 3 licensed and professional funeral
• Now, for your convenience, you can even make pre-arrangements in the comfort of your own home with the Online Pre
Planning Form, located under Plan Ahead at the bottom of this page!
• We also offer insurance processing to help take a confusing and overwhelming part of the burden off of your hands in this
In your time of need, entrust your family with ours.
Find an Obituary
Most Popular Flowers & Gifts
It's important to take the time to acknowledge the uniqueness of the deceased: the individuality of their personality, and the uniqueness of their life's path.Learn more
With our online grief support we will help you through this difficult time. No matter how you feel at this moment, you have our commitment - you're never alone.Learn more
We give every family in our community unique opportunities to learn, share, and remember. It is our intention to enrich lives, educate minds, and ease sorrows.Learn more
We'll be pleased to welcome your visit to our offices. We invite you to come in and see for yourself how we're revolutionizing the way you think about funeral service.Learn more